If you make a dessert or treat recipe this week I highly recommend you make The Best Vegan Snickers Ice Cream Bites.
I find it hard to verbally describe how delicious these decadent bites are. This recipe is a must-must-make. Especially if you love snickers, caramel and ice cream.
It has been years since I first made my Raw Vegan Snickers Bar Recipe and since then I have made different variations and perfected the Raw Vegan Snickers game.
This recipe is perfect to make and then store in a sealed-tight container in your freezer. Having a bite here and there as a quick-to-grab whole-food healthy treat option is the best thing ever.
This recipe will be uploaded to the Healthy Rebel App this week for all of you that love using your app in the kitchen!
PS. How about all the drama with Beyonce promoting that vegan diet? I had to laugh and think to myself “oh, silly Beyonce, we have been on The 21 Day Vegan Cleanse Challenge for years now ;).”
This recipe is vegan, raw, gluten free, dairy free and made with all-natural whole ingredients #HealthyRebel Style.
The BEST Vegan SNICKERS Ice Cream Bites
Nougat Layer Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Natural Almonds
- 1 Cup Natural Walnuts
- 1 Cup Soft Fresh Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Vanilla Ice Cream Layer Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups Pre-Soaked Natural Cashews (3 hours and drained)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream (pre-refrigerated is best)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sap (Maple Syrup or Agave - to make these sugar free you can use drops of stevia to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Handfuls of Natural Peanuts
Salted Caramel Layer Ingredients:
- 15 Super Fresh Soft Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
Dark Chocolate Candy Coating
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- *2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (IF you enjoy a sweeter chocolate - personally I don't add this)
- Line a baking pan of choice with saran wrap (this can make up to an 8x8 pan but I use smaller so my bars are thicker. That is what I recommend. If you only have an 8x8 pan just use 1/3 of it).
- Place all nougat layer ingredients into your food processor and pulse until completely finely crushed.
- Evenly spread into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Place all vanilla ice cream ingredients into your food processor (except the peanuts) and blend until completely smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Evenly spread over your nougat crust.
- Top with peanuts and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Place all salted caramel ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Remove from freezer, evenly and gently spread salted caramel on top of ice cream and peanuts.
- Place back into the freezer for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Place all chocolate coating ingredients into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Remove from freezer, cut into bites and top each bite with chocolate candy coating.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Store in a sealed tight container in the freezer.
DAMY Members - 2-3 bites is a fantastic treat option.
All content and photography of damyhealth.com is the property of DAMY Health and cannot be reproduced in any way without the prior written consent of Amy Layne. This includes remixing, transforming or building upon any material from damyhealth.com.
All content and photography of damyhealth.com is the property of DAMY Health and cannot be reproduced in any way without the prior written consent of Amy Layne. This includes remixing, transforming or building upon any material from damyhealth.com. When trying our recipes please link our original recipe. Thank you.