My Ultimate Boob, Booty & Bump Butter recipe is an all natural, super hydrating, healing and protective recipe that has amazing benefits. It helps to heal your skin, prevents and fades stretch marks and makes your skin luminous, soft and smooth.
This is my ultimate body butter recipe but if you are looking for a less expensive, easier to make recipe with just a couple of ingredients you can check out this recipe here.
To be clear using a body butter while losing weight or gaining weight (pregnancy) is just part of the bigger picture for what it takes to reduce, prevent or fade stretch marks. Some of the major factors to prevent stretch marks or help reduce their appearance are listed below. These should be followed in conjunction with daily use of this all natural body butter.
– Losing or gaining weight at a consistent healthy pace – dropping large amounts of weight or gaining weight too rapidly causes stress on the skin and stretch marks.
– Drinking 2.5-3L of water per day. Staying hydrated from the inside out is extremely important for the health of your skin.
– Eating a high volume of veggies, fruits, healthy carbs and some healthy fats.
– Avoid smoking, alcohol, diet pills, etc.
– Being consistent with exercise
– Getting a good night’s sleep
– Supplementing vitamins and minerals if needed.
Everything listed above is clearly laid out within my programs if you are looking for more guidance for healthy weight loss.
I use this every morning and evening to keep my skin soft, hydrated and glowing. I apply it everywhere from the neck down including my feet and toes.
Lately I have been extra focused on making sure I cover by belly, booty, hips and boobs as I am entering my last trimester of pregnancy. I always apply this body butter as soon as I get out of the shower and just before I go to bed. It is oil based so that means that you will have to wear something over the areas of this body butter so that it won’t stain your bedding. I use black tank tops, pjs, etc.
The recipe below is just a general idea of the portions I use in my body butter but I don’t really measure out every single thing. The ingredients are more important than the exact measurements.
All of the ingredients listed below are organic and 100% natural.
The recipe below made me 6 mason jars of body butter. Each jar lasts 4-6 weeks. This is something to keep in mind when you are adding up the cost of making body butter. It actually works out to cost less than most of the famous body butters (and the ingredients are much better in this recipe).
The Ultimate Boob, Booty & Bump Butter
- 1/3 Cup Jojoba oil
- 1 Bottle (approx. 1/4 cup) Rose hip oil
- 1 Cup (or more) Cocoa butter
- 1 Cup (or more) Shea butter
- 1 Cup (or more) Pure mango butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1 Bottle (approx. 1/4 cup) Vitamin E
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil
- Neroli Essential oil (optional – but it is very strong so if you are going to use it just use 3-4 drops to start)
- Lavender Essential oil (optional – I used about 7 drops)
- Lemon Essential oil – I used 10-15 drops
- Melt the cocoa butter in a jar, in a pot of boiling water (double-boiler style).
- When liquid add the melted butter and the rest of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in a sealed tight container (I use mason jars) and in a cool, dark area.
- Any extra jars you make can also be stored in your fridge to insure they stay fresh. Remember that these are all natural ingredients without the use of preservatives. Use them fresh and keep them out of direct sunlight, heat. etc (think of the way you would treat bread that you do not want to get moldy).