Say hello to this Dairy-Free Guilt-Free Holiday Treat! This is our first Holiday recipe in our “28 Days of DAMY Holiday Recipes!” Make sure to sign up on the side bar to have these recipes sent directly to your inbox. You don’t have to miss one!
This recipe has holiday flavours and tastes sinful. Good news, it is honestly guilt-free. The chocolate is just enough and gives you that Blizzard taste and texture yet only amounts to 2 tbsp per serving.
I wanted to make a Blizzard for all our Dairy-Free and Vegan Members and readers. This is for you! Whip this treat up in seconds and enjoy! I know you all will love it. I used So Nice Soy Nog. If you have no problem with dairy feel free to use a reduced-fat egg nog.
Oh… by the way… it passed the DQ Blizzard test. I flipped this baby upside-down and it didn’t move.
Egg Nog Almond Joy Blizzard
Makes 2 Servings.
- 2 Chopped Frozen Bananas
- 1/3 Cup Soy Nog
- Dash of Nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Dash of Ginger
- Dash of Clove
- 3 Packets of Stevia
- 1/4 Cup Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (I used dairy free)
- Smash or chop almonds into large chunks and set aside.
- Place bananas and soy nog into the food processor and process until ice cream consistency. You may want to start by pulsing at first.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse a few times until mixed (yet almonds and chocolate chips are still in chunks).
- Place in glass and serve immediately.
DAMY Members – Treat (excluding anyone 4 weeks from a goal)