I know it’s early but I wanted to give you some time and some great ideas for Healthy Sexy Valentine’s Day treats! Today I’m sharing with you my Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. These are dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, no-bake and raw. How awesome is that?
The combination of the cashew butter and the other ingredients create a ‘cheesecake-like’ taste without the added dairy. Of course, if you do not mind using dairy you are free to substitute the cashew butter with non-fat cream cheese and greek yogurt.
I’m so excited with the vibrant pink that these cheesecake bites turned out with. To me they just scream valentine’s day! What’s sexier than a healthy, non-bloating treat? Enjoy!
Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Makes 18 Mini Bites
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cashew Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups Whole Strawberries (Hulled)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
- Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Top with cheesecake filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve remove from the freezer, cut into squares and serve immediately.
DAMY Members: Two bite-sized pieces are a mini treat! You can have this once per week as long as you’re not on the last 4 weeks of the Bikini Body Program.