I love this Mint Chip Fudge Square recipe because I’ve given you the option to make it in a way to have as a snack or in a way to have as a treat. Who wouldn’t love having this as a daily snack guilt-free? Either way you make this recipe you can enjoy it knowing you are having anti-oxidants, vitamins, fiber and healthy fats. This is a great way to sneak pumpkin into your diet or into your children’s!
Speaking of sneaking fiber and nutrients into yourself, loved-ones or children have you checked out my two healthy, decadent dips yet? Children and adults alike love these recipes. They are great served with apple slices, strawberries or healthy crackers. Check them out:
Yes, it is possible to have chocolate flavours without guilt or ruining your diet!
Enjoy this recipe in either the snack or treat version and feel great about it!
This recipe is vegan, no-bake, gluten free, and high in fiber.
Mint Chip Fudge Squares (Vegan, No-Bake and Gluten Free)
Makes 16-18 Small Squares
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional – for topping)
- 3 Packets Stevia (or 2-3 Tbsp Honey, Agave or Maple Syrup)
- 1/4 Cup Natural Cocoa
- 1/2 Tsp Mint Extract
- 1 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
Filling and Crust Directions:
- Place all topping ingredients (except chocolate chips) into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Set mixture aside.
- Blend and/or pulse all crust ingredients in a food processor until nut consistency is like sundae topping nuts (still visible small chunks).
- Tip – If you do not have an amazing food processor pre-chopping the dates by hand really helps.
- Tip – If your dates are not moist your crust will not stick together. Simply add 1 tbsp of water at a time until your crust becomes dough.
- In an 8×8 pan or glass dish grease with a non-stick healthy cooking spray.
- Press Crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread Mint Fudge Chocolate topping mixture evenly overtop of crust.
- Top with chocolate chips (optional – if you are using this as a snack do not add the chocolate chips)
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into squares.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
DAMY Members: 3 pieces is a snack (meal 2) when you use the stevia and no chocolate chips option. If you use any of the syrup sweeteners and include the chocolate chips 3 bites becomes a treat.
Whaaat? You missed one of my awesome healthy cheesecake or bites recipes? Well, here they are beautiful:
- Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites
- Clean Peanut Butter Eatmore Squares
- Healthy Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Healthy Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
- Skinny Two Bite Cheesecake (Double Chocolate and New York Style)
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bites
- Coconut Cream Pie Bites
- Skinny Cinnamon Bun Cheesecake Squares