Do you ever need a “calgon take me away moment?” Well, this recipe can, just for a moment, make you feel like you are on the tropical shores relaxing in the sun! Not really… but it has really great tropical flavors that can bring you back to your favorite sunny destination. At least that’s what this recipe does for me.
This recipe is a Pina Colada in a dessert. This Pina Colada Vegan Cheesecake Recipe is my new favorite treat! I am in love with this recipe to the point where I had to pre-portion it out and let me tell you I have a lot of self-control.
I am so proud/excited to share this creation with you. I know for a fact that many of you are going to fall in love.
If you make this recipe and love it please come back and leave a comment in the comments section below. I love hearing from you!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, clean and a 5 minute prep recipe.
Pina Colada Vegan Cheesecake
Makes 8 Slices or 16 Bites
- 1 Cup Pitted Soft Fresh Medjool Dates
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Cashews (or Macadamia Nuts)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 1/2 Cups Pre-Soaked and Drained Cashews (I soak mine for 3-4 hours)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream (pre-refrigerated and solidified)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Chopped Pineapple
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Agave, Coconut Sap or to make this sugar free 10 Drops of Liquid Stevia)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3-4 Cups Freshly Chopped Pineapple
- 2-3 Cups Coconut Cream (pre-refrigerated and solidified)
- Shredded Coconut (for decorating)
- Using your small food processor bowl and blade blend all cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth and set aside.
- Using your large food processor bowl and blade process all crust ingredients until dough like consistency with visible chunks of nut.
- Grease an 8 inch spring-form baking pan or glass dish with a healthy oil.
- Press crust mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Top with cheesecake filling using a spoon or spatula to make sure the filling is evenly distributed over the crust.
- Cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.
- Directly before serving remove cheesecake from freezer and layer your pineapple, coconut cream and shredded coconut on top. Serve immediately.
- Tip – This recipe can be made in individual two bite cheesecakes by using a mini muffin tin to set this recipe. You can also make this recipe in a 6 to 7 inch spring-form pan for a full sized dessert that everyone will enjoy!
- Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites
- Clean Peanut Butter Eatmore Squares
- Healthy Lemon Coconut Cheesecake Bites
- Healthy Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
- Skinny Two Bite Cheesecake (Double Chocolate and New York Style)
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bites
- Coconut Cream Pie Bites
- Skinny Cinnamon Bun Cheesecake Squares
- Mint Chip Fudge Squares
- Healthy Banana Coconut Cream Pie Squares
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake