These are exciting so get excited! This recipe is literally for everyone. You could eat this recipe every day of the week and still get lean. This seems like a treat but it is a snack or a part of a meal. I’m so excited to share this simple, delicious Cauliflower Pizza Bites recipe with you!
These Cauliflower Pizza Bites are great for adults, children, entertaining and even to pack for on-the-go quick snacks. These are a new staple in your kitchen!
There is nothing more satisfying than these bite-sized, easy to dip pizza bites.
Enjoy these! Let me know in the comments how much you love them!
These Cauliflower Pizza Bites are gluten-free, low-carb, higher in protein, guilt-free, low in fat, high in fiber and the freaking the best craving solution ever!
Guilt-Free Pizza Bites (Cauliflower Pizza Bites)
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 25-30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 2 Cups Grated Cauliflower (washed, dried and grated using a food processor or cheese grater by hand until rice-like or thinner – Note – Approximately one head of cauliflower)
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Cup 1% Cottage Cheese (drained)
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 2 Tsp Parsley
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 F.
- Using a healthy cooking oil spray your mini muffin tin.
- In a hot frying pan stir fry the “cauliflower rice” until the cauliflower is slightly translucent (about 6-8 minutes). Place in a bowl and let cool.
- Place all other ingredients the food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl combine both the “cauliflower rice” and blended ingredients. Mix completely.
- Evenly spoon mixture into your muffin tin molds. Press pizza dough down evenly and firmly (*The pressing down firmly is very important to make sure these stick together).
- Place in your oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pizza bites from the oven and let set until cool (This is also very important – let these pizza bites set in their pan for 5 – 10 minutes before removing – If you take them out while they are too hot they will break).
- Once cool remove from muffin tin (either by tipping them out OR by running a thin knife down along the side and popping them out).
- Use organic, natural pizza or pasta sauce for dipping (or make your own sauce- Simple Marinara Sauce link).
***See how to make more recipes with cauliflower including full sized pizzas, whipped potatoes, and fried rice here.
Tips – Here are my main tips to make your pizza bites crusty:
- Make sure your cauliflower is dry after washing.
- Bake until crust-like. If you peek at your crust at the recommended cooking time and they are not golden… cook longer.
DAMY Members – 1/2 of this recipe made ‘as-is’ with an organic, no-added-sugar dipping sauce can be enjoyed for meal 2, 4 or 6. You can also add this recipe to meals 3 and 5 (of course you need to add whatever else you need to make this a complete meal).