Peanut Butter Cups! Clean Peanut Butter Cups! I shouldn’t have to say any more than that. Just kidding, but honestly. Don’t we all love peanut butter cups?
Last week my girl Kyla shared her Super Clean Protein Peanut Butter Cups and I realized I have not shared with you all our DAMY Peanut Butter Cups (everyone gasps…). No worries, I’m sharing it with you today!
So what’s so great about these peanut butter cups? Well, they include beautiful coconut oil, anti-oxidant packed natural cocoa, healthy fats from wonderful natural peanut butter, added fiber and vitamins from the pumpkin puree and dates. The sugar in these is from pure maple syrup that also contains B Vitamins. That’s right, these are healthy, beautiful Peanut Butter Cups!
I really enjoy, in recipes that I can, cutting down the peanut butter by adding pumpkin in place. If you do it in the right measurements you maintain the peanut butter flavor but cut fat, calories and add extra fiber. Who doesn’t love that?
I hope you make my peanut butter cups this week. Make sure to come back and comment on this post!
Did you see our Beauty Chocolates?
Clean Peanut Butter Cups (No Bake)
Makes 24 Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Pitted Dates
- Dash of Salt
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using your small food proccessor bowl blend your coconut oil, cocoa and 1/4 cup of maple syrup until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides occassionally).
- Using a large food processor bowl blend your pumpkin puree, peanut butter, dates, salt and 2 tbsp maple syrup until smooth. If you experience the batter being too thick add 1 tbsp of warm water and continue blending.
- Place 1/2 tbsp of your chocolate mixture in each muffin cup.
- Then layer just under 1 tbsp of your peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
- Finally, place another 1/2 tbsp of the chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy!
Tip – to remove these easily from your muffin tin you can either tip them upside down or take a thin knife and place it down one side of your peanut butter cup and flip up. They pop right out!
These are to be stored in your freezer.
DAMY Members – 3-4 peanut butter cups are a healthy treat. Once per week you can have 2 as your afternoon snack (meal 4) (excluding anyone on the last 4 weeks of the Bikini Body Program).