I saw the Mint Chip Klondike Bars on television last week and thought “I need to make a Vegan one of those!” So I did!
These are really delicious, clean and light. The chocolate covered coating is optional and can be found here. You simply use the recipe for the chocolate coating and right before serving coat your Klondike Bars with the chocolate. The chocolate will harden immediatenly and be ready to enjoy!
These are a great way to enjoy the mint chocolate flavors without any dairy. You can make these in popsicle holders or silicone popsicle molds like I did. The silicone molds were so easy to pop these star-shaped bars out. I really recommend using them.
The kids are going to love this minty chocolate treat! Enjoy!
Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Klondike Bars
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Yield: Makes 6-8 Klondike Bars
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Cream (Solidified Coconut Milk)
- 6 Packets Stevia
- 5 Drops Green Natural Food Coloring (Optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Mint or Peppermint Extract
- 1/3 Cup Natural Chocolate Chips
- Place all ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) in your food processor with whipping attachment.
- Whip until smooth and creamy.
- Hand mix in chocolate chips.
- Place mixture in popsicle holders or silicone molds.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy or coat with our chocolate coating using a spatula or spoon.
- Serve immediately.