Yes, you read that correctly windows 10 herunterladen computer bild! This is chocolate guacamole! If you love the combination of sweet and spicy this recipe is for you.
This recipe came as an accident when I was preparing a million other things in my kitchen babbel.com. My husband picked up a chip that I had made, dipped it into the chocolate guacamole and thought it was amazing! I tried it and confirmed! (We then fought over who was going to get to eat the rest lol)
This is a really different, unique dessert recipe van soundcloud. For me, this recipe hits all my favorite elements – The crunchy texture of the chips combined with the silky smooth dip and the flavors of spicy and sweet are just amazing ältere pages version herunterladen. Aside from the fact that it is a really cool entertaining idea that I personally have never seen before.
I think this is an awesome dessert and a really cool, unique party food for your next get-together canon pixma mx495 herunterladen! Hope you love this odd-ball recipe as much as we did!
This recipe is gluten free, simple, different and the perfect combination of sweet and spicy purchased movie on amazon!
Chocolate Guacamole and Homemade Spicy Chips
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 5-7 Minutes – Total time: 15 Minutes
Yield: Makes 4 Servings
Chocolate Guacamole Ingredients:
- 3 Avocados (Pitted and Peeled)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbsp Agave (Honey, Maple Syrup or Stevia)
- 2 Packets Stevia
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Spicy Brown Rice Chips Ingredients:
- 2 Large Brown Rice Wraps (or as many as you choose)
- Spray Olive Oil
- Hot Sauce
- Place all chocolate guacamole ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides) wie bei deezer musik downloaden.
- Place in a dipping bowl.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
- Spray brown rice wraps evenly and lightly with olive oil on both sides serato kostenlos downloaden.
- Cut wraps into two-inch chips.
- Evenly spread chips onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with as much hot sauce as you’d like videos on facebook android.
- Place in the oven and bake for 7-12 minutes (until golden brown and crispy).
- Remove, place onto a plate, add chocolate guacamole for dipping and serve herunterladen!