This raw seed cheese is a great option to add some kick to lettuce wraps! I just love it. Feel free to add or shake up the veggies in your lettuce wraps.
This seed cheese only takes minutes to prepare. Feel free to use this as a dip or spread on anything your heart desires during the 21 Day Vegan Cleanse Challenge or after!
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, raw, vegan, light and fresh!
Raw Seed Cheese Wrap
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 4 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Nama Shoyu (Soy Sauce or Braggs Liquid Aminos)
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 3/4 Cup Raw Sunflower Seeds (Finely ground in the food processor)
- Quinoa (Soaked and Sprouted)
- Avocado Slices
- Diced Tomato
- Shredded Carrots
- Sliced Peppers
- Large Romain Leaf Wraps
- Combine all seed cheese ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of seed cheese onto your wrap and layer veggies and quinoa as desired.
- Feel free to add as many veggies as you wish.
- Serve and enjoy!
DAMY Members – 1 Serving of seed cheese with celery sticks, sliced cucumber and carrots is a great meal 4 option. One serving can also be used for your healthy fat with supper.