Wow, the summer is flying by rome total war kostenlosen chip! It seems like it has been forever since we’ve had more than one day off in a row. This year has honestly been a whirl-wind.
Last week we were in Seattle for the week for a lab David had paint net handbuch download kostenlos. I decided to go and just work from the hotel room for a change of scenery. We have not had much non-working/school time together this year so every chance we get counts apps auf dem fernseher herunterladen. We returned this week and did have a couple hours to enjoy the White Rock Beach.
We’ve been having a blast with the 21 Day Vegan Cleanse Challenge wie open officeen. Many of our suppers just look like the picture below.
I simply set up a ‘build your own’ Raw Food Lettuce Wrap Bar and enjoy warcraft 2 kostenlos deutsch vollversion. It’s great too that David can just pick up the left-overs and throw together a fast lunch for the next day. The No-Bean Hummus has been an awesome condiment herunterladen!
Today I’m sharing with you Raw Falafels and Mango Chutney my cloud images! The flavors of these foods are simply delicious. I love the combination of savoury, spicy and sweet. I hope you are having a great week and enjoy this recipe herunterladen!
This recipe is raw, gluten free, vegan, spicy and sweet.
Raw Vegan Falafel and Mango Chutney
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Yield: Makes 3-4 Servings
- 3/4 Cup Sprouted Chickpeas (Ground in the food processor)
- 3/4 Cup Raw Sunflower Seeds (Finely ground in the food processor)
- 3/4 Cup Raw Almonds (Finely ground in the food processor)
- 1/4 Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Nama Shoyu
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
Mango Chutney Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Chopped Mango
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Peeled and crushed with the garlic press)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Agave Nectar
- 1 Bunch Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 Tsp Finely Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- In a mixing bowl combine all falafel ingredients and mix thoroughly listen to music.
- Using a small ice cream scoop create falafel mounds.
- Note – I do not own a dehydrator so I enjoyed this recipe as-is hardcopy windows 7 for free. To create this recipe as the texture of falafels place mounds onto the dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 100 F for approximately 32 hours. Again, I enjoyed this recipe without using the dehydrator and just served these falafels in lettuce wraps with my Mango Chutney.
Mango Chutney Directions:
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Mix well and serve!
DAMY Members – 1 Serving is a great lunch option with lettuce wraps and a side salad.