This recipe can together so easily I had to share it with you. It is absolutely delicious and so so simple!
With the temperatures dropping we were craving something warm and cozy. Chilli always gives that feeling! This recipe is a throw together, fast recipe.
This Vegan Chilli Recipe is delicious with our Cauliflower Pizza Bites for dipping (Or our Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Bites). Another great way to have this recipe is over a bed of cauliflower fried rice (recipe here).
This recipe is also divine over spaghetti squash or wrapped up in lettuce wraps. Both recipes can be found here.
If you are vegan and want to add a cheezy flavor to the top of your chilli a dash of nutritional yeast will do the trick. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
This recipe is vegan, vegetarian, packed with fiber, nutrient dense, hearty, filling, grain free and dairy free.
Easy Vegan Veggie Chilli
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 1 Hour – Total time: 1 Hour and 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 4-5 Servings.
- 2 Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Package PC Blue Menu Vegetarian Ground Crumble
- 1 Bottle (700 ml) PC Organic Primavera Pasta Sauce
- 4 Diced Celery Stalks
- 1/2 Diced Large White Onion
- 1 Can (540 ml) Organic Black Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
- 1 Can (540 ml) Organic Chickpeas (Drained and Rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- In a large pot add olive oil and onions on a low heat.
- Dice and prepare all other vegetables.
- Add all other ingredients and gently mix.
- Cover pot and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
DAMY Members – 1.5 cups of chilli with a side salad is a great lunch option. OR – 1.5 cups of chilli with 5 cauliflower pizza bites or vegan cauliflower pizza bites with 1 cup of salad is a wonderful lunch. OR – 1 cup of chilli with 1 cup of cauliflower fried rice with 1 cup of salad is a great lunch.