I had a request to create this recipe! I love requests. It keeps things fresh in the kitchen.
This recipe is really easy to make and is honestly delicious. It is also extremely filling and satisfying.
This recipe is great to pack for on-the-go nutrition. Feel free to add in the nuts or leave them out which ever your preference. My husband took these muffins and turned them into a treat by drizzling some honey over the top. They were so good!
This recipe is loaded with great nutrients and is wonderful for the entire family.
For more Quinoa based recipes check out these links:
- Quinoa Taco Bites
- Quinoa Berry Bliss Bites
- Gluten-Free Pecan Crusted Coffee Cakes
- High Protein Vegan Fiesta Salad
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, high fiber, filling and the perfect Fall Muffin!
Zucchini Nut Quinoa Muffins
Prep time: 10 Minutes – Cook time: 35-40 Minutes – Total time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 12 Regular Size Muffins
- 3 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Cup Egg Whites
- 2 Cups Shredded Zucchini
- 2 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans (Optional)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 6 Stevia Packets
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until completely mixed.
- Line a regular muffin tin with paper liners (These muffins can be fragile when hot so using paper liners helps with this).
- Scoop batter evenly into each paper liner.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes (watch these as everyone’s oven is different).
- Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack before serving (This is to let them set).
- Serve and enjoy!