Yes, Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge! This recipe is so good. This is a craving crusher with zero guilt.
This recipe can be made with no added sugar, is high in fiber and only contains healthy fats. This will be a treat staple for those looking to lean down and eat their cookie dough too.
Check out some other DAMY Health Healthy Fudge Recipes:
- Funky Monkey Freezer Fudge
- Clean Eating Chocolate Mint Fudge
- Chocolate Cranberry Protein Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter Eatmore Brownies
- Nutella Freezer Fudge (Vegan & GF)
- Dark Chocolate Almond Fudge Bites
- Raw Mint Fudge Oreo Cake
- Mint Chip Fudge Squares
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, high fiber, vegan, low sugar fudge, sugar free option and clean!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 10-12 Squares
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked and Drained Chickpeas (Canned are fine)
- 1/4 Cup Natural Peanut Butter (Almond, Cashew or any Seed Butter works as well)
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (Agave or Stevia – I used liquid stevia in this recipe in place of the maple syrup to make it sugar free. Start with 10 drops, taste the batter and add more if needed)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flax
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Place all ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips, into your food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line an 8×8 (or smaller) pan with plastic wrap.
- Spread mixture evenly on top.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and let set on the counter for 20-25 minutes (think like taking a cheesecake out of the freezer pre-consumption for that creamy texture).
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Tip – Keep fudge pieces in the freezer until ready to serve.