Fall makes me obsess over salted caramel chocolate and cheesecake. So, I decided to combine the three into little bite-size cheesecakes.
You can make these cheesecakes in an ice cube tray if you wish. That’s right, all you need is the freezer to set these. Using silicone ice cube trays or chocolate molds is the easiest way to form these little bites of heaven.
Enjoy this delicious Fall cheesecake delight.
This recipe is vegan, raw, gluten free, no bake, freezer made, dairy free, sweet, salted, creamy and cold.
Chocolate Covered Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 16-20 Mini Cheesecakes
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 Cups Raw Soaked Cashews (Soak covered in water for 3-4 hours)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar (Coconut Sap or Maple Syrup)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Natural Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar (Coconut Sap or Maple Syrup)
Raw Salted Caramel Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Dates (Soak covered in water overnight)
- 3 Tbsp Agave Nectar (Coconut Sap or Maple Syrup)
- 2 Tbsp Raw Almond Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place silicone ice cube tray or chocolate molds in the freezer.
- Process each above set of ingredients separately in your food processor until smooth.
- Set each aside in separate bowls.
- Remove your silicone mold cups from the freezer.
- Using a 1/2 Tbsp measure – scoop 1/2 tbsp of chocolate into each silicone chocolate mold and evenly coat the sides and bottom.
- Place 1/2 coated molds in your freezer for two minutes.
- Remove molds from freezer and fill with cheesecake and top with caramel.
- Top with remaining chocolate.
- Place molds or tray on a plate and cover with saran wrap.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy.
*Store in a covered container in the freezer.
DAMY Members – 2-3 Mini Cheesecakes is a great treat option.