So, I’ve been a little obsessed with chocolate lately. Forgive me.
I don’t know what it is about Fall. It just makes me think of creating decadent rich desserts.
These vegan Cookie Dough Filled Chocolate Truffles are made in the freezer like some of the other recipes that I created this week (you can find the list here). I love these because they are already portioned out for me so I can have a treat but stick to two if I wish.
If you loved my vegan chocolate chip cookies you will adore this recipe made with its batter.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, no-bake, freezer made, cookie dough heaven.
Cookie Dough Filled Chocolate Truffles V/GF
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: Makes 16-20 Truffles
Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/8 Cup Agave Nectar (Coconut Sap or Maple Syrup)
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)
- Dash Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Natural Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar (Coconut Sap or Maple Syrup)
- Place silicone ice cube tray or chocolate molds in the freezer.
- Process each above set of ingredients separately in your food processor (excluding the chocolate chips) until smooth.
- Set each aside in separate bowls and fold chocolate chips into cookie dough layer.
- Remove your silicone mold cups from the freezer.
- Using a 1/2 Tbsp measure – scoop 1/2 tbsp of chocolate into each silicone chocolate mold and evenly coat the sides and bottom.
- Place 1/2 coated molds in your freezer for two minutes.
- Remove molds from freezer and fill with cookie dough.
- Top with remaining chocolate coating.
- Place molds or tray on a plate and cover with saran wrap.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and enjoy.
DAMY Members – 2-3 Truffles is a great treat option.