With the summer comes more get-togethers, patios and parties. This time of year often comes with more cocktails. To avoid bloat and weight gain or to stay on the Bikini Body Program it’s really important to watch what you are drinking.
Picking the most natural low sugar cocktail options along with drinking a large glass of water before and after each drink is highly suggested here at DAMY Health.
This recipe is perfect for those evenings when you only want to have a couple of cocktails and don’t want to make up a big batch of Sangria. It is simple, fast and you can make as many individual portions as you wish. I love it when the weather warms up.
***Another Summer Cocktail that I absolutely adore is our All Natural Skinny Lime Margarita w/ Orange Twist (No Added Sugar) – Check it out here.
Simple Skinny Strawberry Sangria
Ingredients – All you will need is:
- 1 bottle of your favorite Rose
- 1 Bag of Whole, Frozen Strawberries
- Cans of Zevia Ginger Ale (this is a carbonated pop made with stevia in place of sugar)
- In your large wine glass fill your glass half way with your rose.
- Add 3-4 frozen strawberries.
- Fill with Zevia Ginger Ale.
Simple, fresh and delicious.
I love eating the strawberries at the end of the glass as well. Try this super Simple Skinny Sangria this summer.