Who doesn’t love a cheese ball?! With all the different Holidays in the next couple of months I wanted to do a vegan twist on the classic Herb and Garlic Cheese Ball.
I wanted to create a cheese ball dupe that contained no dairy, no soy and only whole, natural ingredients. This recipe is a winner!
I would suggest serving this recipe with sliced cucumbers, thick bell pepper chunks, soft juicy dates and romaine leaves. This is the perfect recipe for nights in with a bottle of wine or to serve to guests.
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, raw, no-bake, dairy free, grain free, soy free, low carb and the perfect vegan cheese ball.
Vegan Herb & Garlic Cheese Ball
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: Makes 1 Cheese Ball
- 1 Cup Soaked and Drained Cashews (1 hour)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Chives and Green Onions (extra chives for topping)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Crushed Garlic Paste
- Place cashews, olive oil, coconut oil, salt and garlic into your food processor and blend until almost smooth.
- Using a spatula fold in the herbs.
- Line a small bowl with saran wrap. Enough to coat the inside of the entire bowl and cover the top.
- Place prepared cheese into the saran wrap covered bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, remove from bowl and sprinkle, press and roll chopped chives over cheese ball.
- Place on a plate and serve immediately.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed tight container.
DAMY Members – 4 Tbsp of cheese with 1 cup of fresh cut veggies could be used for meal 4. You can also use this recipe in a larger amount for special occasions. 2 Tbsp of this recipe can be your healthy fat for supper.