I love the combination of mango and coconut. I also love super simple treats that can be tossed together in a hurry. This Vegan Mango Coconut Cheesecake Ice Cream hits all those marks and more.
This recipe is creamy, sweet, smooth and had that cheesecake-y richness.
If you have frozen mango chunks in your freezer and coconut cream in your refrigerator you should try this Vegan Mango Coconut Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe this week!
This ice cream is made with all-natural pure ingredients and is great for a treat or snack option.
For more healthy ice cream recipes check out the links below:
- Coconut Cream & Salted Caramel Vegan Ice Cream Bars
- Granola & Strawberry Jam Ice Cream Breakfast Bars
- Brownie Bowl with Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Raw Vegan Mint Oreo Ice Cream Bars
- Chocolate Covered Mint Chip Ice Cream Bombs
- Coconut Ice Cream Snow Balls
For more coconut inspired recipes check out the links below:
- Vegan Lemon Coconut Truffles
- 4 Ingredient TOASTED COCONUT Fudgy Bites
- Vegan Pina Colada Cheesecake
- Coconut Cream Pie Bites (No-Bake, Vegan and Clean)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Cream
This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, rich, smooth and creamy.