This recipe earned its name of “Rich Double Dark Chocolate Truffles”. This recipe is rich, sweet and oh, so satisfying. It is the definition of a decadent treat.
I adore this recipe and will be making it all year long!
The dark chocolate truffle middle is smooth, silky, creamy dark chocolate fudge. They are wrapped in a layer of dark chocolate candy coating.
The combination is dark chocolate heaven. One or two if these truffles is a treat that you can feel satisfied with and enjoy guilt free.
This recipe also happens to be vegan, dairy free and can be made completely added-sugar-free by choosing not to add sugar to the chocolate coating or by using no added sugar vegan chocolate chips (Whichever coating option you choose).
This recipe pairs perfectly with a nice cold glass of almond or coconut milk. I could see this combination of dark chocolate truffles and almond milk to be the perfect thing to leave out for Santa this year.
I highly recommend making this recipe. If you enjoy chocolate you will love it.
If you are excited about making Holiday Recipes check out this list below. These are the ones I will be making this Holiday Season!
- 4 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Fudgy Bites
- Secretly Healthy Coconut Mounds Balls
- Dark Chocolate Wrapped Salted Caramel Pecan Pie Bars
- My Favorite Cookie Recipes for the Holiday Season
- Vegan Salted Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtles
- Vegan Peanut Butter Salted Caramel Truffles
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
- Naked Snickers Ice Cream Slices
- Cozy Apple Cinnamon Sangria
This recipe is vegan, gluten free, no-bake, contains only 4 ingredients, no added sugar, is super easy and fast to make.