In today’s episode we cover how to fall asleep faster and enjoy a deeper sleep.
Restrictions around birth control are lifting in the United States. Women finally have easier access.
Improving teens sleep makes them easier to deal with, helps with cognitive function and hormone balancing.
Suffering from adrenal fatigue? I have been there and this one thing was a game changer.
Show notes and links for this episode can be found below.
*Thank you for listening! Please make sure to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher radio to never miss an episode. If you do subscribe or listen to our show (which I hope you do) it would be super cool if you could give us a kind review and rating on iTunes. This will help us reach more people and grow our beautiful community.
Healthy Rebel Radio is sponsored by The Healthy Rebel App – 300+ Secretly healthy, delicious. mouth-watering dessert & treat recipes made with all-natural whole food ingredients. Now available for download on the App store and Google Play. Find more details at healthyrebel.com.
Healthy Rebel Radio is presented by the Online Health and Wellness Centre – DAMYHealth.com. Since 2009 Amy Layne has successfully coached 1000s of women through her signature program – the Original Bikini Body Program. Join today to work exclusively with Amy to unveil your greatest yet-to-be from the inside out. Go to DAMYHealth.com for more info.
Show notes and links we mention:
- Cancer Moonshot – Joe Biden is working against the red tape of cancer research.
- Women can now start oral contraceptive birth control in Oregon and California without a visit with a physician.
- Less fiber and more saturated fats and sugar prevents you from getting into deep sleep.
- Students want the Rhodes Statue at Oxford to be removed from campus. and this Minister wants to keep it up.
- Sleep deprivation causes a rapid cortisol release in stressful situations (Kids who suffer from less sleep have higher anxiety and worse test performance).
We want to hear from you – join our community!:
DAMY Health Resources and Guidance:
*To get these episodes weekly straight to your inbox subscribe to our newsletter below or on the sidebar!