I’ve been making raw vegan ice cream for many many years now and I always come back to this classic recipe. The best part about this ice cream is you do not need an ice cream maker to enjoy this thick, creamy, smooth ice cream.
Lately I have been enjoying this recipe as a mid-morning snack and sometimes as dessert.
It is rich, creamy and highly satisfying.
For difference varieties of raw vegan ice creams that I adore check out the links below:
- Strawberries and Coconut Cream Ice Cream
- Vegan Mango Coconut Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Simple Raw Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Covered “Strawberries & Cream Ice Cream” Bombs
- Ginger Snap Cookie & Pecan Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pecan Pie Ice Cream Bars with Chocolate Brownie Crust
- Vegan Pecan Pie Ice Cream
- Triple Peanut Butter Vegan Ice Cream Bites
This recipe has been a savor throughout my pregnancy so far. Literally every time I crave ice cream I make this guilt free recipe.
NOTE: For added protein in your ice cream add 1 scoop of Vanilla Sun Warrior Protein Powder.
This recipe is raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and high fiber.
If you make this recipe or any other from the DAMY Health Blog or The Healthy Rebel App please make sure to use the hashtags #DAMYHealth & #HealthyRebel when sharing your pictures on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram so I can enjoy your versions of my treats!