Dr. David Duizer BSc, nd, rmc
VANCOUVER NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR
Dr. David Duizer is a passionate, driven, motivated leader in integrative medicine focused on optimal wellbeing, holistic healing and natural health.
Dr. Duizer believes in an all encompassing mind, body, spirit approach to living in balance, obtaining optimal health and achieving freedom from dis-ease.
Dr. Duizer is the Co-Founder and Medical Director of DAMYHealth.com, Co-Developer of The Healthy Rebel App and a practicing Vancouver Naturopathic Doctor at the Finlandia Health Center in Vancouver, BC.
He completed his undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Psychology as part of the Regular Officer Training Program (ROTP) at the Royal Military College of Canada followed by graduating from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine as a Doctor in Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Duizer’s passion is rooted in his own experience with the combination of the powerful healing modalities of Naturopathic Medicine. Through using nutritional therapy, herbal medicine, acupuncture, IV vitamin/mineral therapy and proper supplementation Dr. Duizer has experienced healing in his own life and has witnessed amazing transformations in the lives of others.
To complement his integrative approach Vancouver Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. David Duizer has completed additional certifications in Intravenous Vitamin and Mineral Therapy, Heavy Metal Chelation, Sports Strength and Conditioning and has obtained Pharmaceutical Prescribing rights in the province of British Columbia, Canada.
Featured Therapies – Dr. David Duizer – Vancouver Naturopathic Doctor
- IV Vitamin and Mineral Therapy (Fatigue, Immune Support, Vitality)
- Medically Supervised Weight Loss (including MIC Injections, Freedom Counseling, Nutrition Protocol)
- Traditional Acupuncture and Cupping
- Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) for Muscle Tension and Injuries
- Orthotic Support
- Trigger Point Injections for Chronic Muscle Injuries
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Vitamin, Mineral and Nutrient Supplementation
- Pharmaceutical Prescribing as needed including Bio-identical Hormone Support
- Therapeutic Nutrition, Food Sensitivity Testing and Digestive Healing
- Naturopathic Counseling
- Herbal Medicine
- Peak Sports Performance and Recovery
- Heavy Metal Testing and Chelation
- Naturopathic Cancer Care
Education and Experience – Dr. David Duizer – Vancouver Naturopathic Doctor
- Bachelor of Science (Double Major Chemistry and Psychology) from the Royal Military College of Canada
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Intravenous Vitamin and Mineral Therapy Certification
- Heavy Metal Chelation Certification
- Naturopathic Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Pharmaceutical Prescription Authority in British Columbia
- A member in good standing with the College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC, BC Naturopathic Association and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
Common Concerns Treated
- Adrenal Fatigue and Stress
- Digestive Concerns including IBS, Crohns, Colitis, Celiac
- Hormonal Imbalances (Female and Male Hormones, Thyroid Hormone)
- Back and Joint Pain Management
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Autoimmune Disease
- Eczema and Psoriasis
- Weight Gain
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Female and Male Hormone Analysis
- DUTCH Test
- GI Map
- Zonulin Test
- Organic Acids
- Heavy Metal Testing – hair and urine
- Thyroid Assessment
- Blood Glucose
- Adrenal Stress Index (Stress Hormones)
- Vitamin, Mineral and Amino Acid Testing
- Stool Analysis
- Parasite Testing
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Assessment (incluing LP-PLA2, OmegaCheck, Lp(a), NMR, ApoB100)
- PULS Test
- Liver Enzymes
- Celiac Testing
Have a Question for Dr. David Duizer?
Ask any health related question below to be considered for this week’s #AskDrDuizer.
Recent #AskDrDuizer Articles
- 12 Simple Rules for Healing the Gut
- 3 ways green tea can improve your health (and help with weight loss)
- Fatigue is a workout killer: How to start exercising when you are too tired
- 3 Habits to Quit to Lose Weight Easier
- How often should I workout? Weekend Warrior Pros and Cons
- This essential vitamin reduces the risk of breast cancer
- How reducing inflammation is a natural appetite suppressant
- How to start a gentle liver detox
- 10 Steps to Reducing Bloating (& Feeling Lighter)
- Daily Weight Loss Teas That Work – Research Based Recommendations
- Mindful eating – 5 Ways to make dinner time enjoyable and avoid overeating
- The bigger your biceps the longer you’ll live
- How belief, confidence and optimism can dramatically improve your health
- Not losing weight? Try drinking more water
- What I learned in 2016 – Dr. Duizer Edition
- Epi 120: Food sensitivity and weight gain – A major barrier to success
- Epi 119: How estrogen imbalance causes weight gain
- #ASKDRDUIZER – What do you recommend for a good night’s sleep?
- The Ultimate Boob, Booty & Bump Butter
- Simple tips for a great night sleep
- Nutrition Hacks for Weight Loss
- Top Health Trends for 2016
- How to Stay Healthy All Winter Naturally
- The Best Sources of Plant Based Iron
- Drink Water – Lose Weight. That Simple (& Free)
- How to Stay Centered in Daily Chaos – A Natural Health Guide
- Low Energy? This Could Be Why.
- Beet Root Juice – The New Pre-Workout Natural Booster
- 7 Ridiculously Easy Things All Healthy People Do
- How to Lose Weight, Prevent Diabetes & Live 15 Years Longer
- Natural Treatments for Mild and Moderate Depression #AskDrDuizer
- The Secret Truth About Sugar in Fruit #AskDrDuizer
- How to Choose a Protein Powder – #AskDrDuizer
- The Effective Natural Cure for Sleepless Nights
- The Secret Morning Rituals for a Happy, Healthy and Successful Life
- The 10 Day Coffee Detox
- 11 Simple Ways to Reduce Anxiety & Create Mental, Emotional & Physical Freedom
- Omega 3 and 6: Do I need to take omegas? If so, which ones?
- The Complete Guide to Treating Acne Naturally
- How to Treat PCOS Naturally
- Should I Try B12 Injections?
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
- What are Vitamin IVs and should I consider getting one?
- Should I Go Gluten Free?
- Ten Steps to Detox after a Long Weekend
Family Naturopathic Practice – Dr. David Duizer – Vancouver Naturopathic Doctor
*Dr. David Duizer is currently accepting new patients at Finlandia Health Centre. To book an appointment fill in the form below or call the Finlandia Health Centre at 604-734-7760. For those not in Vancouver Dr. Duizer is available for phone/Skype consultations. To book a phone or Skype consultation use the form below or call the Finlandia Health Centre.
Finlandia Health Centre: Dr. David Duizer – Vancouver Naturopathic Doctor
G104-2480 Spruce Street
t. 604-734-7760 (to book appointments only)
Skype & FaceTime Naturopathic Consults with Dr. David Duizer
Are you suffering from chronic hormonal, digestive or muscle/joint issues? Do you have an advanced condition not well supported by your conventional medicine community?
Dr. Duizer is now accepting patients via online consult. If you are looking to work with an integrative naturopathic physician with a focus on natural remedies, holistic healing and finding/treating the root cause you can now work with Dr. Duizer from your own home.
Your initial integrative medicine visit is 1 hour long and includes a comprehensive health overview including past medical history, medication/supplementation list, previous lab review, markers of overall health and current symptomology.
Follow up visits, if necessary, are 30 minutes and focus on addressing the root cause, managing success and building a long term plan.
Advanced hormonal testing is available including estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, cortisol, growth hormone and melatonin.
Call or email to book your appointment now:
Phone – 1-604-734-7760
Email – email@example.com
Examples of symptoms/conditions commonly addressed in integrative naturopathic medicine:
- Hot Flashes
- Heart Burn
- Food Sensitivities
- Leaky Gut
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Chronic Fatigue
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Anemia or Iron/B12 Deficiency
- Stress & Anxiety
Initial visit cost is $165 CAD and is covered by most extended medical plans. Follow up visits are $85.
*Advanced testing not included in visit cost.
Call or email to book your appointment now:
Phone – 1-604-734-7760
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Dr. Duizer Online Optimal Wellness Courses
Exclusive online programs and courses coming soon to DAMYHealth.com.