HAVE QUESTIONS? LET US KNOW.
Connect with us.
For any of the following please fill out the form below:
- Have us speak at your event.
- Work with us.
- Inquire about advanced one-on-one Skype/Facetime coaching & consults.
- Review your product on our blog.
Send your product to:
1875 W 10th Ave.
DAMY LEAN FAQ
Why choose the DAMY Lean?
The DAMY Lean is the first online program to bring naturopathic principles of well-being, self-care, prevention and optimal wellness to a diet. It is the first online program to offer weekly live group sessions with a naturopathic doctor. It is the furthest possible program from a fad diet. It is research-informed.
The DAMY Lean has been developed by Amy Layne after working with thousands of women over the last 10 years. After 10 years of trial and error, trying all types of diets with all types of individuals the DAMY Lean has been created to fill the gap in the industry – a well-rounded, sustainable and effective program that everyone can benefit from.
What if I change my mind and want a refund?
What if I can't attend a FB Live session?
What happens if I cancel my PRogram?
No need to cancel! This program is a one-time payment non-subscription program. Sign up and receive all DAMY Lean resources for as long as you need, participate in our weekly livestreams and enjoy all member benefits.
What if I can't complete the workouts?
Can I upgrade to a different package after signing up?
At the current time there are no upgrade options to select from. Everything we offer is included.
What type of payment do you accept?
When will I be billed?
As soon as you sign up to the DAMY Lean program you will be billed.
What if I have food restrictions, sensitivities or allergies?
What if I get stuck on a lesson or concept?
- Post your question on the Members forum – we will answer as soon as possible (other members might get to it first)
- Post your question on the DAMY Lean private Facebook group – we will answer as soon as possible (other members might get to it first)
- Ask your question in the FB Live question section in the portal. It will be covered the next week during the FB Live.